Almost all of the courses in our catalog are approved for MO CLE credit. However, you may find a course that is not available in Missouri.
If this occurs, and you are still interested in receiving MO credit for this course, follow the steps below:
To make this request:
- Contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 518- 0660 and let us know the name of the course(s) and the state in which you're seeking credit.
- If you have not yet watched the course, you must wait for the application to be approved before completing it.
- NOTE: Lawline may charge an additional $50 per course along with any late fees associated with the application that the customer is responsible for paying.
- It may take our team up to 10 business days before reviewing and responding to your request.
- We cannot guarantee that we will apply for any/all courses included in the request.
- We cannot guarantee that applications submitted will be approved, or will be approved in time to meet customer’s deadline/preference.
- Course applications are limited to 5 per customer.
Check out our catalog of over 1,400 pre-approved MO courses here!
Still have questions? Call us at (877) 518- 0660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.