That error typically indicates that your current browser is out of date, or that your Flash Player may need to be updated.
- Here is a link to download or update Adobe Flash Player (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Generally, Adobe Flash is not required to view Lawline courses, but some older systems may need Adobe Flash Player to ensure a better experience if the technology or network is limited. To view our system requirements click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8 and below are not supported on Lawline.com
Lawline uses HTML5 encoding, which means that our videos will play on any modern Internet browser. While our service is compatible with a variety of devices and Internet browsers, we do recommend using the most up-to-date version Google Chrome for the best streaming experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge Internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
- Here is a link to download or update Microsoft’s Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Here is a link to download or update Google’s Chrome browser (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Here is a link to download or update Mozilla’s Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Here is a link to download or update Apple’s Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
There may also be a firewall blocking you from connecting to our servers. You can test this directly in the course center. Above where the video should be playing, there will be a Support link tab on the upper right-hand corner. Click there, and the Firewall and Speed Test will automatically run. If there is a failed or timed-out port, then there is a firewall failure or lack of Internet connection. Please contact us if you're having this issue.
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 877-518-0660.