While our service is compatible with a variety of devices and internet browsers, We do recommend using the most up to date version Google Chrome. That error typically indicates that your current browser is out of date or your flash player and may need to be updated.
Generally, Adobe Flash is no longer required to view Lawline courses. However, some older systems may need Adobe Flash Player to ensure a better experience if the technology or network is limited.
Lawline uses HTML5 encoding, which means that our videos will play on any modern internet browser regardless of operating system. Typically the error loading stream prompt indicates that the Flash Player on the particular device is out of date. To view our system requirements click here:
There may also be a Firewall blocking you from connecting to our servers. You can test this directly in the course center. Above where the video should be playing, there will be a Support link tab on the upper right-hand corner. Click there, and in the firewall and speed test will automatically run. If there is a failed or timed out port, then there is a firewall failure or lack of internet connection.
PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
- Here is a link to download or update Google’s Chrome browser (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Here is a link to download or update Microsoft’s Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Here is a link to download or update Mozilla’s Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Here is a link to download or update Apple’s Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
- Here is a link to download or update Adobe Flash Player (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Please note: Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8 and below are not supported on Lawline.com
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 877-518-0660.