Lawline makes use of HTML5 encoding, which means that our videos will play on any modern internet browser regardless of operating system. Typically the error loading stream prompt indicates that the Flash Player on the particular device is out of date. To view our system requirements and download the most up to date version of flash player click here.
Articles in this section
- Why does the course keep buffering?
- How Do I Log In?
- Why Are Certain Courses "No Longer Available"?
- How To Teach A Course With Lawline?
- When I Try To Start A Course Why Do I Get "Error Loading Stream"?
- How Do I Remove Courses From My Courses?
- When Does My Subscription Expire?
- How Do I Add A Bundle Or Curriculum To My Subscription?
- What Is The Difference Between A Bundle And A Curriculum?
- Why Won't The Video Play? (Error Loading Stream)