The “Loading Stream” error is due to a browser not having HTML5 capabilities and an outdated version of Flash Player. The Lawline Video Center runs on HTML5 and Adobe Flash Player, both are the primary standards for viewing video online. We highly recommend using the most up to date browser of choice and/or up to date version of Flash Player. We’ve provided links to update or download the most common browsers below.
PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
- Here is a link to download or update Google’s Chrome browser (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Here is a link to download or update Microsoft’s Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Here is a link to download or update Mozilla’s Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Here is a link to download or update Apple’s Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
- Here is a link to download or update Adobe Flash Player (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 877-518-0660.