Instructions for Clearing Your Browser Cache
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Click on the settings icon that appears to the far right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dots and in older versions it will be three horizontal lines or a wrench icon .
From the drop-down, select Settings. This will take you to the Settings Menu...
- While inside the Setting Menu: Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen . Clicking on this symbol will open a sub-menu.
- While inside the sub-menu click on the advanced button to expand the setting options. Once the menu is expanded, click on Privacy and Security button to bring up a new menu.
- Once inside the Privacy and Security Menu, click on the Clear Browsing Data button to bring up an additional pop-up menu.
- Select Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files in the pop-up box and click on the Clear data button.
- Click on Tools > Clear Recent History....
- Click on the drop down box to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. Then, click on Details and check both Cookies and Cache. Click on Clear Now.
- Click on Clear Now button.
- Select the ... icon in the top right corner of the browser window to get to the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, towards the bottom, click on Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files. After the two are marked click on clear.
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or via telephone at 877-518-0660.