What Are the General System Requirements?
To ensure a great experience on Lawline, we recommend having the following:
- Internet download speeds of 15mbps+
- Up-to-date version of your Internet browser
- Up-to-date Adobe Flash Player
Note: Lawline high-bandwidth 60 minute course are 900 megabytes to 1.1 gigabytes, low bandwidth versions are between 100-200 megabytes per course.
What Devices Can I Use?
Lawline On Demand and Webcast courses can be streamed on PCs, Macs, and any mobile device! Simply log into your account from your computer, phone or tablet and watch your courses on-the-go.
If you want to get your CLE on mobile, but don't want to worry about having an Internet connection while you stream, try our Lawline App for iPhone or Android, which enables users to play audio versions of our On Demand programs from anywhere, anytime.
Please note: Windows XP is not supported on Lawline.com.
What Browsers Can I Use?
Lawline is compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
Please Note: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge Internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
Conduct a Live Webcast Test
If you want to make sure Lawline courses will play on your system, we encourage you to view a test webcast to ensure everything is working properly. This test will indicate your current Internet connection speed, and will note any firewall issues that could be affecting the stream.