When listening to audio courses in our app, or when downloading the MP3 file of our programs on the desktop site, you'll need to do the following in order to receive your credit:
- Re-enter the course and click Get Credit.
- Enter the code word(s) that you heard during the program.
- Fill out the course evaluation survey.
- Affirm that you listened to the entire program, and that you didn't take the same exact course for credit already. On the desktop site, this will be a checkbox to click before hitting submit, but on the app this will look like a toggle switch.
- Hit submit!
If the Submit button is greyed out and unable to be clicked, it's possible that you missed one of these steps above. Common issues are:
- Only entering one of the code words when there were multiple
- Missing a question on the survey
- Not checking the affirmation box
Make sure all steps have been completed, and the Submit button should appear in blue and be clickable.
If you're still having trouble getting credit, give us a call at (877) 518-0660 or send us an email to email@example.com.