To get credit for an Mp3 program on the desktop site, click on your Playlist and find the course you listened to.
- Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the course card and select Claim Audio Credit.
- Scroll down to the Course Evaluation section, fill in the audio codeword you heard during the program, and complete the course evaluation survey.
- Select the 'I Affirm' button at the end to confirm that you have listened to the entire program and that you did not take the same exact course for credit previously. Once selected, the button will turn from a grey to a blue.
- Click 'Generate Certificates' and you will be all set!
If the 'Generate Certificates' button is greyed out and unable to be clicked, it's possible that you missed one of these steps above. Common issues are:
- Only entering one of the code words when there were multiple
- Missing a question on the survey
- Not clicking the affirmation button
Make sure all steps have been completed, and the 'Generate Certificates' button should appear in blue and be clickable.
If you're still having trouble getting credit, give us a call at (877) 518-0660 or send us an email to email@example.com.