If there is a course you see in our catalog that you'd like to watch but is not approved for Colorado CLE credit, you have the option to self-apply for approval with the state. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1. Before you start a program, you will be prompted to select which states you'd like to receive credit in. If Colorado is not on the list of pre-approved states, click the 'Eligible To Self-Apply' option and select Colorado.
2. After you complete the course, you'll be issued a certificate of completion which can then be used as part of your application for Colorado CLE credit. This will serve as evidence that you already watched the course and will include much of the information required for self-applying, such as the title, presenter(s), length of the program, etc. The certificate will be sent to you via email, but it can also be found in your account by clicking 'Me' in the top right corner of your screen and then clicking 'Certificates.'
3. Once you complete your course, fill out one of the below forms to officially apply for CO credit. There are two forms to choose from, depending on the course format:
- If the course you completed was taken as a Live Webcast, you would need to fill out this Live Webcast or Live In Person Form.
- If the course you completed was taken as an On Demand or Audio course, you would need to fill out this Independent Study Form.
4. Send your form and any required attachments directly to Colorado. Their contact information is below, but is also listed on the application itself:
STATE OF COLORADO SUPREME COURT
OFFICE OF CONTINUING LEGAL AND JUDICIAL EDUCATION
1300 Broadway, Suite 510 Denver, CO 80203
If you have any questions on how to fill out this form, we would be happy to assist you! Give us a call at (877) 518- 0660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? Call us at (877) 518- 0660 or email us at email@example.com.