If there is a course you see in our catalog that you'd like to watch but is not approved for Washington CLE credit, you have the option to either request that Lawline apply for approval or you can self-apply for the course yourself. See below for instructions and information on how to do either option:
How to Request that Lawline Apply:
- Contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 518- 0660 and let us know the name of the course(s) and the state in which you're seeking approval.
- If you are requesting that Lawline apply for a course that you have not yet taken, we ask that you wait for the application to be approved before watching the course. We will notify you once it is approved, typically within one week.
- For Live Webcasts only: If you have already taken the course for credit in another state, but would now like to receive Washington credit as well, you can still request that Lawline apply. If the application is approved, you will then be issued a new certificate of completion for Washington. Washington does not allow retroactive applications for courses completed via On Demand or mp3. If you have already completed an On Demand or audio program for credit in another state, we will not be able to apply for WA approval. Washington has comity agreements with Oregon, Idaho, and Utah. For more information, check out the Washington CLE Requirements.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that Washington will approve the CLE credits as requested. Factors that can impact whether or not the course you've selected can be approved include, but are not limited to:
- The length of the course (must be at least 60 minutes)
- The age of the content
- The format (if completed before submitting application request)
- The topic
If you do not want to go through the application process with Lawline, you have the option to self-apply directly with Washington. In order to do so, follow the instructions listed in the article here.