If there is a course you see in our catalog that you'd like to watch but is not approved for Kentucky CLE credit, you have the option to either request that Lawline apply for approval or you can self-apply for the course yourself. See below for instructions and information on how to do either option:
How to Request that Lawline Apply:
- Contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 518- 0660 and let us know the name of the course(s) and the state in which you're seeking approval.
- If you have not yet watched the course, you must wait for the application to be approved before completing it.
- NOTE: Lawline may charge an additional $50 per course along with any late fees associated with the application that the customer is responsible for paying.
- It may take our team up to 10 business days before reviewing and responding to your request.
- We cannot guarantee that we will apply for any/all courses included in the request.
- We cannot guarantee that applications submitted will be approved, or will be approved in time to meet customer’s deadline/preference.
- Course applications are limited to 5 per customer.
If you do not want to go through the application process with Lawline, you have the option to self-apply directly with Kentucky. In order to do so, follow the instructions listed in the article here.