If there is a course you see in our catalog that you'd like to watch but is not approved for Minnesota CLE credit, you have the option to either request that Lawline apply for approval, or you can self-apply for the course yourself. See below for instructions and information on how to do either option:
How to Request That Lawline Apply:
- Contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 518- 0660 and let us know the name of the course(s) and the state in which you're seeking approval.
- You must wait for the application to be approved before completing it. We will notify you once it is approved, typically within 4-6 weeks. Minnesota does not allow for retroactive approvals, so you will not be able to seek credit after completing a program that has not already been approved.
- It may take our team up to 10 business days before reviewing and responding to your request.
- We cannot guarantee that we will apply for any/all courses included in the request.
- We cannot guarantee that applications submitted will be approved, or will be approved in time to meet customer’s deadline/preference.
- Course applications are limited to 5 per customer.
If you do not want to go through the application process with Lawline, you have the option to self-apply directly with Minnesota. In order to do so, follow the instructions listed in the article here.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.