If there is a course you see in our catalog that you'd like to watch but is not approved for Mississippi CLE credit, you can request that Lawline apply for credit approval. To do so:
- Contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 518- 0660 and let us know the name of the course(s) and the state in which you're seeking approval.
- If you have not yet watched the course, you must wait for the application to be approved before completing it.
- NOTE: Lawline may charge an additional $50 per course along with any late fees associated with the application that the customer is responsible for paying.
- It may take our team up to 10 business days before reviewing and responding to your request.
- We cannot guarantee that we will apply for any/all courses included in the request.
- We cannot guarantee that applications submitted will be approved, or will be approved in time to meet customer’s deadline/preference.
- Course applications are limited to 5 per customer.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that Mississippi will approve the CLE credits as requested. Factors that can impact whether or not the course you've selected can be approved include, but are not limited to:
- The length of the course (must be at least 60 minutes)
- The age of the content
- When the course was completed (if completed before submitting application request)
- The topic
Still need help? Give us a call at (877) 518- 0660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.