Effective October 1, 2023, and beginning with the compliance period ending on January 31, 2025 (attorneys with last names starting with A-G), California attorneys are required to comply with the following requirements:
- At least 4 hours in Ethics
- At least 2 hours on Competence Issues (1 of these must specifically focus on prevention and detection);
- At least 2 hours of Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession (1 of these must specifically be in Implicit Bias)
- At least 1 hour of Technology
- At least 1 hour of Civility in the Legal Profession
For more information on the CA CLE requirement, click here.
All of Lawline's courses are considered Participatory in California and are not subject to the self-study credit limitations.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (877) 518-0660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.