Yes! New Jersey Newly Admitted attorneys can complete their full requirement through Live Webcasts and/or On Demand courses.
You must complete 24 credits of approved CLE in your first full two-year compliance period. Of the 24 credits:
- At least 5 credits must be in Ethics/Professionalism, of which at least 2 must be in Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias.
- 15 credits must be in any 5 of the following 9 subject areas:
- New Jersey Basic Estate Administration
- New Jersey Basic Estate Planning
- New Jersey Civil or Criminal Trial Preparation
- New Jersey Family Law Practice
- New Jersey Real Estate Closing Procedures
- New Jersey Trust and Business Accounting
- New Jersey Landlord/Tenant Practice
- New Jersey Municipal Court Practice
- New Jersey Law Office Management
Typically, you're limited to 12 total credits per reporting period completed online with Lawline. However, due to the pandemic, the NJ Courts suspended the cap on alternative verifiable learning formats (such as On Demand and Live Webcast courses) until further notice. For additional information, see here.
For more information on the NJ CLE requirements, click here.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (877) 518 - 0660 or email us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.