You can watch Lawline courses from your mobile device by visiting lawline.com in your device's Internet browser. The site will look slightly different when formatted for mobile, but all the same functionality is there - you can even pick up a course from where you left off on your computer!
To watch a course already in your account on a mobile device, simply log in to your lawline.com account and follow the steps below:
1. Find the mobile menu by clicking on the Me menu in the top right corner.
2. Select the My Learning icon from the drop-down menu as shown below.
3. You are now on the page where all of the courses in your account live, also known as your My Learning Course Center. The bar above the search field allows you to filter the courses in your account between those that you've already started, those you've completed before, and the ones you've saved to watch later!
You can also filter by Recent Activity, Date Added to Your Account, Title, and Production Date.
4. Once you've chosen a course to watch, click the Play icon to begin taking your course.
To watch a course that isn't in your playlist yet:
1. Go to the top left corner and click on the Catalog icon as shown below.
2. You'll see the option to select Browse, Firms & Teams, and Pricing. You will click on the Browse icon to select courses from our catalog.
3. Once you click the Browse icon you will then have the option to Select your CLE State to find courses approved for CLE credit in your accredited State.
4. Once your accredited State is selected you can begin watching a course by clicking on Start course as shown below.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (877)518-0660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.