1. Click on the settings icon that appears to the far right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dots and in older versions it will be three horizontal lines or a wrench icon .
2. From the drop-down, select Settings. This will take you to the Settings Menu...
3. While inside the Setting Menu: Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen . Clicking on this symbol will open a sub-menu.
4. While inside the sub-menu click on the advanced button to expand the setting options. Once the menu is expanded, click on Privacy and Security button to bring up a new menu.
5. Once inside the Privacy and Security Menu, click on the Clear Browsing Data button to bring up an additional pop-up menu.
6. Select Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files in the pop-up box and click on the Clear data button.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.