Minimum System Requirements:
- Browser: You'll need the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (You can check which browser you're using by clicking here)
- Device: You can use a computer (Mac or PC), mobile phone, or tablet to use Lawline
- Operating System: If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, you'll need to be running Mac OS 10.12 or later, or Windows 8 or higher
- Internet Connection: Broadband connection of 10 Mbps or greater (Test your connection speed now)
If you need to switch or upgrade your browser, follow the below links to download:
- Microsoft Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
Please Note: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge Internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 877-518-0660.