To ensure a great experience on Lawline, we recommend having the following:
- Internet download speeds of 15mbps+(Test your connection speed now)
- Up-to-date version of your Internet browser
- Up-to-date Adobe Flash Player
Note: Lawline high-bandwidth 60 minute course are 900 megabytes to 1.1 gigabytes, low bandwidth versions are between 100-200 megabytes per course.
Devices and Operating Systems
Lawline On Demand and Webcast courses can be streamed on PCs, Macs, and any mobile device! Simply log into your account from your computer, phone or tablet and watch your courses on-the-go.
If you want to get your CLE on mobile, but don't want to worry about having an Internet connection while you stream, try our Lawline App for iPhone or Android, which enables users to play audio versions of our On Demand programs from anywhere, anytime.
Please note: Windows XP is not supported on Lawline.com.
Lawline is compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416)
Please Note: Microsoft has transitioned Windows to the Edge Internet browser and only provides incremental updates to Internet Explorer 11. We recommend updating to Edge for security reasons and in order to maintain compatibility.
Update Adobe Flash Player
Generally, Adobe Flash is no longer required to view Lawline courses. However, some older systems may need Adobe Flash Player to ensure a better experience if the technology or network is limited.
Need help or more information? Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 877-518-0660.