No, Newly Admitted Attorneys in Delaware cannot complete their requirements with Lawline.
Newly Admitted attorneys must complete 24 credits, including at least 4 Enhanced Ethics credits, every two years. Delaware attorneys can take Lawline On Demand and Webcast courses to help satisfy this portion of their requirements.
Newly Admitted attorneys must also complete the following Fundamental courses within their first 4 years of admission, which will count towards the 24 credit requirement:
- Fundamentals of Lawyer-Client Relations
- Fundamentals of Family Law
- Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Civil Litigation
- Fundamentals of Will Drafting and Estate Administration
- Fundamentals of Law Practice Management and Technology
- Fundamentals of Criminal Law and Procedure
The Fundamentals requirement can only be satisfied by taking the 7 specific courses mentioned above, which are only offered by the Delaware State Bar Association.
The rest of the requirements can be satisfied on Lawline.
For more information on the Delaware CLE requirement, click here.
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com.